About Capesthorne Pavilion
Capesthorne Pavilion is set in the heart of Cheshire within the grounds of Capesthorne Hall; a striking Jacobean country home surrounded by over 100 acres of parkland, lakes and gardens. A truly romantic wedding venue if ever there was one.
Capesthorne Pavilion is a stylish and contemporary space which offers versatile room layout with gorgeous views of the Hall opposite. With its 4m high glass wall panels to the front aspect and high quality internal finishes, you would be forgiven for thinking that you have stepped into a 5 star hotel.
Licensed for civil ceremonies, Capesthorne Pavilion is a luxury alternative to a marquee with the added benefits of fully fitted toilets, heating/air-conditioning, solid internal and external walls, solid reinforced flooring laid with plush neutral coloured carpet and dimmable house lighting throughout. The addition of a magnificent crystal chandelier in the entrance/reception area also adds to the grandeur of this wonderful venue.
The estate in which the Pavilion and Hall are set is a tranquil haven of wildlife, parkland and formal gardens, making this the ideal location for what should be the most magical day of your life. Filled with Jacobean architecture and endless photo opportunities this really is a special location for weddings and events alike.
Every wedding held within the Pavilion includes the following as standard; creating the perfect basis for any wedding.
- Hire of Capesthorne Pavilion
- Cloakroom facilities
- Ample free car parking for all of your guests
- The services of our in-house compere
- Banquet chairs for ceremony and/or reception
- Banquet tables for wedding breakfast
- 19' bar unit
- Luxury toilet facilities and toiletries
- Dimmable house lighting
- Crystal chandelier in main entrance
- Designated smoking area (covered external terrace)
- External solid wood decking fitted with blue LED lighting
- Use of 100 acres of gardens, parkland and lakes for your wedding photographs
- Preferential discounted room rates at nearby hotels for you and your guests
- A wedding coordinator to oversee all events on the wedding day itself
Capesthorne Pavilion Reviews