the wedding vine - wedding directory and online shop
Fulham Palace is a beautiful, historical venue set in acres of parkland on the banks of the River Thames. Built in 704, it has been the scene for over a thousand years of hospitality.
The venue's greatest asset is the variety and versatility of its 8 elegant event rooms (for up to 200 guests) coupled with a serene Thames-side parkland location which provides an endless supply of stunning backrops for your photos.
Choose from three licensed rooms or a chapel for your civil ceremony, partnership or blessing for 25 to 100 guests.
Book Fulham Palace for your wedding celebrations and enjoy use of...
- a dramatic, wood paneled Grand Hall
- a contemporary, heated garden marquee
- a red brick Tudor courtyard entrance with beautiful fountains
- tall, Georgian drawing rooms with feature fireplaces
- picturesque botanical gardens, green lawns and parkland
- period artworks ad talking point features inside and out
- award-winning food and eent management from Bovingdons Caterers
- easy access by road, rail and river