the wedding vine - wedding directory and online shop
The Caledonian Club, founded in 1891, is a private members' Club situated in the heart of Belgravia, adjacent to Hyde Park Corner and a five minute walk from Victoria Station. The Club occupies five floors and comprises the Members' Dining Room, Drawing Room, "Smoking" Room and Library, together with five meeting and private dining rooms, with capacity from four to 250.
Bedroom accommodation is situated on the two upper floors and provides comfortable respite.
Members enjoy a busy calendar of events including Club traditions such as the Burns Supper and St Andrew's Day Dinner as well as visits to the opera and classical music evenings.
The Club's Societies include golfing, racing, shooting & fishing, bridge, snooker, and music, and regular luncheons are held with world-class guest speakers.
Members benefit from reciprocal arrangements with a network of prestigious clubs worldwide including four clubs in Scotland and five in London.